1. DELIVERY METHODS OFFERED BY 1, 2, 3 CERISES
1, 2, 3 cerises offers deliveries all over the world.
Delivery conditions are subject to change depending on the time of year or cost increases by carriers.
Delivery by Mondial Relay to a Point Relais (average time of 3 working days):
- Metropolitan France, Belgium, Luxembourg: shipping costs of €5 ; free from €50
- Netherlands: shipping costs €6; free from €80
- Spain, Portugal : shipping costs 8€ ; free from 80€
Delivery by standard Colissimo with or without signature depending on the country:
- France (48H delivery): shipping costs 7€ ; 2€ participation for an order between 50€ and 80€ ; shipping costs free from 80€
- Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg : shipping costs 8€ ; free from 80€
- Rest of Europe and DOM-TOM (3 working days delivery) : shipping costs 15€ ; free from 150€
- UK (average time 4 working days): postage of €15 ; free from €150. You have the option of choosing the Duty Free option (+ €10) which exempts you from paying customs fees upon receipt of the package (only valid for the UK!). This option is offered from €250.
- Rest of the World (average delay 5 working days): shipping costs of €25; free from €150.
- Your package to China, Hong Kong and Taiwan may be delayed for reasons beyond our responsibility (mainly due to the Covid-19 epidemic).
- European Union and Rest of the World: 1, 2, 3 Cerises reserves the right to choose the carrier offering the most advantageous cost / time ratio for the Customer.
Personal delivery: collection at the office of 1, 2, 3 Cerises ; delivery to the customer’s office or home in Blagnac (31700): no delivery costs.
2. DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
The Customer can contact 1, 2, 3 cerises by e-mail at email@example.com to obtain information on the delivery conditions in a specific country in the world.
Orders to countries outside the European Union may be subject to taxes and customs charges in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are the responsibility of the Customer. They are to be paid directly to the carrier upon delivery. The delivery time given to the Customer is indicative. 1, 2, 3 cerises cannot be held responsible for delivery delays related to the carrier, customs or quarantines during the Covid-19 epidemic. Shipments may be held by a country’s customs department and items may be restricted due to each country’s policy. Please note that 1, 2, 3 cerises is not responsible for such situations and refunds will NOT be applicable. We suggest you contact your local customs department to inquire the policy before placing an order. Any packages that are refused by the customer due to custom related fees will NOT be refunded.
3. DELIVERY TIMES
1, 2, 3 cerises makes every effort to ensure that the order is delivered as soon as possible.
- The order is shipped the same day if it is placed before 1 p.m., Monday to Friday, if the volume of orders allows it.
- Any order placed on Friday after 1 p.m., Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders placed on a public holiday will be processed the following working day.
1, 2, 3 cerises undertakes to communicate on the temporary and exceptional closure periods of the site, the cessation of order preparation and the resumption of shipments.
The delivery time given to the Customer is indicative. 1, 2, 3 cerises cannot be held responsible for delivery delays related to the carrier, customs or quarantines during the Covid-19 epidemic.
4. DELIVERY ADDRESS
Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form:
- The Customer is informed that it is his responsibility to provide the details necessary for the proper delivery of his Order.
- If the delivery address provided by the Customer is not valid and therefore results in a return of the package for non-receipt to the address indicated, the costs of reshipping the package to the new address transmitted will be borne by the Customer. If the customer wishes to be reimbursed, the initial shipping costs will be deducted from the reimbursement (including if they were initially offered – billing at the actual price).
5. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAMAGES
The risks associated with transport are the responsibility of the Customer from the moment the items leave the premises of 1, 2, 3 cerises.
The Customer is required to check in the presence of the delivery person, the condition of the packaging of the goods and their contents upon delivery.
In the event of damage during transport, any protest must be made to the carrier within three days of delivery.
Pursuant to article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen (14) working days from the delivery of the order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty, except for the cost of return.
The Customer must clearly and precisely notify his wish to withdraw by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to process the withdrawal request as quickly as possible, the Customer is requested to indicate in his e-mail:
- his clear desire to retract
- the name and brand of the product
- the date and number of the order
- the date of receipt of the order
- full contact details (surname, first name, postal address)
- the reason for the withdrawal is not to be indicated in a mandatory but optional manner, to allow 1, 2, 3 cerises to better adapt its product catalog.
1, 2, 3 cerises suggests that the Customer return their products by registered mail or provided with additional insurance, guaranteeing them, where applicable, compensation for the products up to their real market value in the event of spoliation or loss of such merchandise. In all cases, the return is made at the risk of the Customer. It will be up to the Customer to keep any proof of return. Return costs are the responsibility of the Customer, who is free to choose the shipping method. If your return parcel is lost or damaged, there will be no refund.
The Customer will be informed of the taking into account of his request for withdrawal and of its validation by e-mail. The Customer is required to wait for this confirmation before sending the return package to the following address: 1, 2, 3 cherries – 34, vieux chemin de Grenade – 31700 BLAGNAC.
The Customer is required to return the Product which is the subject of the withdrawal without undue delay, and at the latest, within thirty (30) days following the communication of his decision to withdraw by following the procedure which will be indicated to him by 1 , 2, 3 cerises, in its original packaging and condition (new condition, labeled, unwashed, unworn, clean), accompanied by a document with the order number.
1, 2, 3 cerises undertakes to reimburse the full amount paid for the Product (s) subject to the withdrawal, excluding delivery costs, within thirty (30) days of from the date of receipt of his request, provided that the Products have been returned in their original condition (new condition, labeled, unworn, clean).
For Metropolitan France, Belgium, Luxembourg: in the event that you return part of your order for which the shipping costs were initially offered (from €50 for Mondial Relay and €80 for Colissimo), and the amount of products kept is less than €50, shipping costs of €7 (Colissimo) or €5 (Mondial Relay) will be deducted from the refund amount of the order. If the amount of products kept is between €50 and €80, then a flat rate of €2 will be deducted from the order if the shipping method you had chosen was Colissimo.
For Spain and the Netherlands: in the event that you return part of your order for which the shipping costs were initially offered (from €80), and the amount of the products kept is less than €80 , the shipping costs of €6 for the Netherlands or €8 for Spain will be deducted from the refund amount of the order.
For the UK: in the event that you return part of your order for which the shipping costs were initially offered (from €150), and the amount of the products kept is less than €150, the shipping costs of €15 will be deducted from the refund amount of the order. If the Duty Free option had been offered (from €250), this amount will also be deducted if the amount of products kept is less than €250.
For the rest of the world: in the event that you return part of your order for which the shipping costs were initially offered (from €150), and the amount of the products kept is less than €150, the costs of shipping of €25 will be deducted from the refund amount of the order. For orders from outside EU, customers are also responsible any import taxes, duty or other custom fees for return.